Discover an exciting opportunity with the CERN Administrative Student Program 2024 in Switzerland, a fully funded experience that invites you to play a role in shaping the unique environment at CERN. Currently, applications are open for this transformative initiative led by CERN, a distinguished European Organization based in Geneva, Switzerland.
Each year, CERN extends invitations to around 50 students enrolled in Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programs, offering a chance to dive into the CERN environment for a flexible duration ranging from 2 to 12 months. This immersive experience provides practical work exposure, with CERN covering all associated expenses.
What sets this internship apart is its flexibility, allowing participants to explore various fields of interest. Notably, the CERN Administrative Student Program does not require IELTS, making it an ideal opportunity for international interns during their academic pursuits. Successful completion of this program also opens doors to explore full-time job opportunities at CERN. Here are more details:
Details About CERN Administrative Student Program:
- Host Country: Switzerland
- Location: CERN Headquarters, Geneva
- Duration: 2-12 Months
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Number of Interns: 50
- Deadline: 11th March 2024
- Understanding the CERN Administrative Student Program:
- This program is a comprehensive, fully funded internship initiative catering to Bachelor’s and Master’s students across diverse fields of interest in Geneva, Switzerland.
The spectrum of disciplines includes translation, human resources, advanced secretarial work, business administration, logistics, law, finance, accounting, library and information science, engineering management, science communication, education, audiovisual, communication and public relations, psychology, and audit, among others. STEM/engineering students are encouraged to explore the CERN Technical Student Program.
Financial Benefits by CERN:
CERN takes care of all expenses for selected applicants, providing peace of mind. Benefits include a contract spanning 2 to 12 months, a monthly allowance of 3407 Swiss Francs (net of tax), a travel allowance for economy class air tickets, and, based on individual circumstances, a supplement for married applicants with children. Additional perks include a health insurance scheme and 2.5 days of paid leave per month.
Visa and Eligibility Criteria:
Once shortlisted, applicants proceed to apply for the Swiss Work Visa, with CERN offering assistance in the documentation process.
Eligibility Criteria for the CERN Administrative Student Program:
- Nationality from a CERN Member or Associate Member State
- Completion of a minimum of 18 months of undergraduate studies (Bachelor’s or Master’s) specializing in an administrative field
- Full-time student status during the internship at your university
- Proficiency in English and French, with no English Proficiency Test required
- Required Documents from Applicants:
- Submission of essential documents, including a CV, the most recent academic transcript, and a reference letter, is done through an online application in English or French. Precise labeling of each document, in PDF format, streamlines the application process.
The application window for the CERN Administrative Student Programme 2024 closes on the 11th of March 2024.
How to Apply:
The application process is conducted online. Refer to the link provided below for the CERN Administrative Program website, where specificity in application fields is highly recommended.
Embark on this intellectual expedition, where the arcane and the extraordinary converge in the hallowed halls of CERN. For further information and to initiate your application, visit the CERN Administrative Program website.