MCB Bank Limited, commonly known as MCB, is a leading commercial bank in Pakistan. The bank was founded in 1947 and has since grown to become one of the largest banks in the country, with a network of over 1,400 branches in Pakistan and a presence in 14 other countries.
Career Opportunities – MCB BANK JOBS 2023
Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar
MCB Bank Limited
LIST OF AVAILABLE MCB BANK JOBS 2023
- List Of Available Job Positions
- Branch Manager
- Branch Operations Manager
- Trade Manager/Export Manager
- Trader Officer/Export Officer
- Credit Manager Assets/Relationship Manager Assets
- Credit Officer
- Teller Services Supervisor
- Teller Services Officer
- General Banking Officer
- Relationship Manager Liabilities
- Special Assets Management
- Treasury & FX
- Legal Affairs
- Information Technology
- Human Resource
- Risk Management
- Corporate Finance & Investment Banking
- Financial Control
- Capital Market
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. How to apply?
MCB Trainee Program Jobs in Pakistan Banks Online Apply 2022
MCB Bank has announced the Trainee program, Applicants looking for the MTO program in banking sectors are encouraged to apply online for this program. Candidates having Pakistan nationality is eligible to apply for MCB Trainee Program.
MCB is operating for a very long time and it is one of the oldest banks in Pakistan. Muslim Commercial Bank MTO program for jobs in Pakistan in Banks is looking for Male and Female candidates. A student who studied in any Institute in any city is eligible to apply for this program. MCB is looking for hardworking and talented individuals for its newly announced MTO program.
Shortlisted candidates will be placed in different cities in Pakistan. Including, Lahore, Islamabad, and Karachi offices. Candidates interested in MCB Trainee Program 2022 must go through their eligibility criteria.
To apply for the MCB MTO program 2022, candidates must have at least 16 years of qualification from any HEC recognized university. The best thing about the trainee program is that students with fresh experience can also avail this opportunity.
Candidates must have at least 16 years of education from any HEC-recognized university in Pakistan; Candidates having no experience are also eligible for this MCB MTO program.
MCB Trainee Program Apply online 2022 Details
- Bank: MCB (Muslim Commercial Bank)
- Gender: Male and Female
- Program: Management Trainee Program 2022 (MTO Program)
- Req: Qualif: 16 Years
Shortlisted candidates will be placed at the below give locations:
MCB Trainee Program Description
For jobs in Pakistan Banks Candidates will be placed in multiple departments of banks, after the completion of their program candidates may be able to be hired as permanent employees.
MCB Management Trainee Program does not require any experience for this program.
Eligibility Criteria for Jobs in Pakistan Banks – MCB MTO Program
- All Pakistan Nationality holders are eligible for MCB MTO Program
- Candidates having 16 years of education are eligible for this program
- Graduate students are also eligible
- Age should not exceed 26 years
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further action.
- Banks have the right to transfer and appoint any employee at any location
- Candidates having IT information will be preferred
- Candidates must go through the selection procedure
- Candidates can apply for the MCB Trainee program.
To Apply Online: