How to apply for immigration in Canada (4 Easiest Ways for Canadian Immigration)
going to explain four quick ways of immigration to Canada. Read this article
carefully and don’t miss anything while reading this article. Once you are
aware of the immigration process you can opt for any of the below-explained methods
to start your immigration process. One of the famous processes for immigration
is that you can apply for Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada. In this article we
have explained, How to immigrate to Canada, How to avoid fraud processes, and
what we expect after arrival in Canada.
Canada has made a plan to welcome more than 1.3 million
new immigrants between the year 2022 to 2024. To grab this opportunity we are
going to explain to you the five most effective ways to immigrate to Canada
from 2022 to 2024. There are many different ways to apply for Canadian
Immigration but we have listed 5 legal and most effective ways to migrate to
Legal Methods of Immigration to Canada
most famous and widespread methods to migrate to Canada are listed below:
1. Express Entry Visa method
Family Sponsorship Visa
Temporary Workers Program
Startup Visa (Business Immigration Program)
Express Entry Visa
through express entry program and skilled worker, this program is for those
candidates who are skilled workers and they also have foreign working experience. These candidates will be considered
easily once they met the eligibility criteria and immigration factors. This
process takes time, your patience and you must meet with criteria of education
and other factors that are required by the Canadian Government.
How Express Entry Visa works: Application process, Eligibility, Experience,
Language skills, and education for each program.
- For Documents you need: an Education Assessment, language test job
offers, police verification certificate, medical exams, and proof of
- Submit your express entry profile: First of all create your profile, and wait for
the invitations to apply.
- Apply for permanent residence: Fill out the form and upload the required
documents pay fees and submit your application to Canadian immigration.
- Application approved: Once your application is approved their
interviews, inside and outside Canada, while crossing the borders and when
settling into Canada.
Family Sponsorship Visa
sponsorship visa can be offered by a person who is living in Canada or working
in Canada and has the authority to sponsor someone from the family like Mother,
father, brother, children wife. He must be at least 18 years old when
sponsoring the visa to his family. Also have has Canadian citizenship and then
he can only sponsor a family sponsorship visa.
- Sponsoring Mother, Wife, or dependent child: Who is eligible to apply, how to apply, fees,
forms, and processing time.
- Sponsor Parents or Grandparents: How to apply for a visa, who can apply for a
visa, their fees, and processing time.
- Sponsoring a relative: How can he apply, forms, fees, processing time.
- Visiting Grandchildren’s or Children’s: Forms, fees, processing time, how to apply, who
The temporary worker’s visa
program aims to attract international candidates and students who are
interested to work in Canada and get a work permit. All international
candidates can apply for this temporary Worker visa in Canada.
applicable for those candidates who got the job letter from any Canadian
company that is eligible to apply for Visa Sponsorship jobs in Canada.
Candidates can apply for jobs in Canada.
(Business Immigration Program)
Immigration program aims to attract those individuals who will be contributing
to the Canadian economy through their financial investments and their skills. The
main reason for this kind of Visa is to create jobs for people and support
Terms a & Conditions for Business Immigration Program
- Candidates having a
minimum of net worth CAD 800,000
- Candidates must be
willing to invest for five years amounting to CAD 400,000 and this will be
returned to them by the Government of Canada after five years.
- Check out the requirement for applying: What is the requirement, how to apply, and what
- Language testing: What language test do we accept
- Finding a designated company: Get support for one of your ideas.
- Working temporarily while waiting: Working for the temporary time while your
application for permanent residence is processing.